Sunday, July 01, 2007

Early Gift


Gosh... I received an early birthday gift. Er, from my soon-to-be sister-in-law. I'll be leaving this Friday. She only come on weekends. Well, because my brother comes back on weekends. So, she's giving it earlier.

So, I'm still debating whether I should open it. My mind is fighting. Open it! No, wait until next Tuesday! Open it! No, wait! You get the idea. It's like mulling over opening Christmas present before it's Christmas. Your hands are itchy. Your curiosity is overwhelming. But, your reasoning is contradicting. 1. Opening it sooner or later doesn't make any difference. 2. It's more satisfying to open it on the day itself. More meaningful. And at least there is one gift to open. Haha..

Arg... Now you know why Santa only comes when you are already asleep. Because you won't be able to sleep if a situation like mine arises.

No comments: