Friday, June 29, 2007

Moody


It's amazing how fast my mind and mood changes sometimes. Perhaps I'm really that fickle-minded. In less than a week's time, I'll be returning to Penang. Sigh. I don't like being homesick. And I don't like being away for my birthday. My 21st birthday. Yep, I'm getting old. And more grumpy. Haha...

So, what would I like for my birthday? Loads of stuff actually. Haha... Most of them are just stuff to fulfill one's own foolish, material desires. Well, wishing for world peace is noble and all, but I got to be more realistic. Anyway, nowadays saving the environment, Mother Earth is more important...

Back to my birthday, which I predict will be a lonely day (don't mind my mood, they often get more and more negative as my birthday gets nearer), I couldn't make up my mind. I've been rereading Harry Potter in the anticipation of the last book and fifth movie, and would be thrilled to get the last book. But then, that would means a late present. On the other hand, I've been thinking of getting a laptop cooler (but lack of the budget to do so) or a new pair of headphones (those that are more comfortable for long hours). I wanted a new bag too, for the new semester but this is not what I really NEED, just something that I WANT. So, I got to be more sensible, and not wasting money.

Previously, I wanted to get a new watch. But after a costly change of new strap and battery, I changed my mind. And sometimes I feel that I'm not worthy of any present. It really makes me wonder how my mind works. And sometimes I feel that I should be grateful and content for whatever I receive. It's the thought that counts. It REALLY makes me wonder how my conscience works.


PS. I wanted to get my hair highlighted too, but Mom objects to it. Though, if I put in some harder persuasion, I think I got a high chance of succeeding. However, I think that having the natural hair colour is not that bad. See how contradicting I can be?

No comments: