Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Name


Do you like your name? How important is your name to you? I know everyone don't have a choice when coming to deciding our own name (excluding those who changes it later in life), so some might "have problems" in their name. Among the problems are too common, widely used, absolutely not suitable for one's real personality, difficult to pronounce, weirdly spelled, too unique (See, people just couldn't make up their mind. Too common is a no-no, too unique is also a no-no), etc.

I've just searched for my name in Friendster and it triggers those questions. Why? Because I've just find out there are more than 20 person bearing the same name as me in Frienster (not the surname, of course). And I can bet there are more than that in reality (After all, not everybody is in Friendster, or maybe some didn't put their real name). Am I happy that I actually share my name with so many people? Not really. Call me selfish, but I'm one of those who like their name a little unique. Haha..


PS. I got some problem with the wireless connection, so couldn't blog as often as I want. But still, no excuse. I don't want to become lazy and leave my blog in hiatus again... I will blog!! Pinky promise!

No comments: