Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Quickie


Just a quick post today. Damn busy and TIRED!!!! The everyday walking are killing me.. Or should it be my legs? And I thought 3 weeks is enough to adapt back to Uni life. More like getting harder and harder as the time goes by. Assignments! Project proposals! Quizzes! Tests! (I got a management test tomorrow, and I'm here blogging.. tsk..tsk..) Oh no, I really got to sleep now. Tomorrow's class is at 8.15am! Test tomorrow! AH!!! I HAVE to sleep.



PS. Why don't they have a Harry Potter test? I'm sure I can score that easily. Hahaha... I've finished reading the book. Don't ask me for spoilers, you can find them on the Net anyway.


PPS. Oh, the book is actually my surprise birthday gift from my Dad. He bought it at Popular. After the boycott fiasco. He said Carrefour and Tesco sold out. Hahaha... Should have told him to buy at Borders. Cheaper ma. But why am I complaining? It's a present after all. Heehehehe... Thanks, Dad! Good night, people!


PPPS. Above is the second surprise cake. Thanks, s0hp0h for the birthday post!

No comments: