Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Arrg! Three days couldn't connect to the Net. Felt so disconnected. Haha.. And I was planning to blog on my birthday! Oh well..

There wasn't any party but my course mates cum hostel mates came knocking at my door at 12 am! Boy, was I surprised! Why? Besides the fact that I thought none remembers, I was already asleep!! Rofl.. I was tired and there was anything nothing to do, so I slept at 11pm. Was in the beginning of a dream, when my roommate and I got awaken by the knocking. She went open the door and talked to them, so I thought maybe it's her friends. Well, a few of my course mates knew her since she is a Maths student. (Computer Science faculty is just next to Mathematics faculty) Then, they came in and it's my course mates! Haha..

I got a cute teddy bear key chain and a photo frame from them. But it's the thought that counts I think. I was really happy until I couldn't sleep after that. So I ended up reading the smses I got from other friends who also remembered. Arigatou! Thank you for all your wishes! It's really a special 21st birthday! Well, better than I expected, being far away and all. Hahaha...

So, now I'm officially an adult. Haha.. But what does it really means by being adult? When I was small, I always wish I can grow up faster. Because the adults seems invincible. My big sister is pretty, clever while my big brother knows EVERYTHING (er, I don't know if he counts as handsome, but he looks boyish, so OK la, not bad-looking). As most people do, I look up to my siblings. They are the person I want to be. Sis is confident, Bro entered University. It seems like adults can and able to do all sorts of stuff. They are not scared of dentist visits or injections from doctors. Plus, they can solve problems quickly.

So, since now I'm an adult, I should be all that, right?


PS. But I'm still scared of dentist visits! Haha..

PPS. Unless if SohPoh becomes my dentist ;)

No comments: