Saturday, July 07, 2007

Summer Returns!

I'm soooo tired. Yesterday went up and down looking for my PA. Today up and down carrying my luggages. Heavy luggages. And my new room is on the third floor. >.< Luckily Mom and Dad helped. Thanks Mom! Thanks Dad! Miss you both lots! Then, spent the whole afternoon unpacking.

So, I got a new roommate. My previous one rent a room outside the campus. I chose to stay in. Well, there are a lot reasons why I stay, so I better skip it. Besides, there are pros and cons in both options too. My new roommate is a Johorean, so I have to ahem, speak Mandarin to her. No, actually I have to speak Mandarin to all when I'm here in Penang. Haha.. Not that my Mandarin is any good. More like half pail of water. *Cantonese translation*

Enough of today. I didn't get to watch Transformer before I came back to Penang!! Huhu... And I also want to watch Harry Potter!! There are so many movies I missed. Sigh, what to do... Best hope after a year or two, the local TV stations will air it for Christmas or any celebration. I don't have Astro. Heh..

However, thanks to my ever-lovely friends, I get to have an early birthday celebration! Kitty, Sam, Momo and Cheryl, arigatou! Thanks for the present and cake AND the handmade card!

No comments: