Sunday, March 02, 2008

Exhausted

I cried yesterday night. It is the second time that I cried here. Same like last time, I was alone. Same like last time, I was exhausted, body, mind and soul. But last time, crying helped lessen the tiredness. But this time, crying won't get me to anywhere. Maybe because last time was more of homesickness and being alone here. This time is more of having a very terrible day. I even snapped at my friend, I'm very sorry... Despairs is eating me up inside. Who can help me? When will the tough gets going? I've been by everyone's side when they need me, but where are they when I need them? Am I really alone? Why do I feel so lonely although I'm surrounded with people? Do I need to climb pass this huge mountain by myself? Can I make it? Oh God, please lend me your strength. I don't think I'm strong enough. Please lead the way, I think I'm lost. Lost in this huge turmoil in my life. Please stay with me. I feel lonely, very lonely. Please lend me your courage, I'm not brave enough to go through this alone. Please answer my prayer, I need your help..

No comments: