Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still here

Another period of busyness is expected for these few weeks... Sigh...

Nope, FYI, I'm still not OK. I mean, yea, I'm fine here, breathing, alive, talking, still a normal me. But I still haven't overcome my mountain. Yea, God answered my prayer for my assignment, but now there is something more. And I really sincerely hope I can make it through.

Sigh, my applications for industry training to the companies have been unsuccessful (an understatement).

Sorry to sound so gloomy and depressed lately. Although I got my batteries charged by going home last week, I'm not sure if it's enough. Talking about going home, maybe it's been awhile since I went home (another new record *applause*), on the journey, I wasn't feeling very enthusiastic. Why? I should be shouting with joy right? Hmm.. maybe I'm too burnt out? Or there is something weighing my mind so heavily that I couldn't feel happy. Or to be accurate, I won't let myself to feel happy. Me very weird hor, torturing myself. Haha... Yup, it's the industry training thing. Who won't feel depressed when everybody around you is having a dilemma of choosing which offers while yours truly is having a dilemma of not even one tiny little offer. And that leads to destructive thinking: is there something wrong with me??

Sigh. Feel like running home for refuge. Shut away the problems. Distance myself from the world. Haha... I'm such a coward..

Oh yea. Who would have guess that election provided me a chance to bond with Dad? Hahaha... Both of us were glued to the TV for the result until 2am. Compared to the 'younger' me, I won't even care know who's who in the election. Haha.. About the election result, well, no comment except that I think there is good and bad effects. Only time will tell...


PS. Thanks for the love, my darling. (You know who you are XD)

No comments: