Thursday, March 13, 2008

Fast food, fast comfort

Another sad day. Hahaha.. Another gloomy day. Hahaha.. I should stop with the gloomy and depressed mood, because I don't need another new nickname. Gloomy Summer. Hahahaha...

OK lah, it's not that bad lah. Just wasn't in the mood to do anything. No wait, specifically, I was in the mood of doing anything but my assignments and reports. Yes, it's about my applications again. No wait, it's not exactly that. It's just that seeing someone else advertising telling to the whole world saying how companIES phoned her after she accepted the first one. Jealousy? Probably. But more of eye-rolling, please-be-more-tactful-lah. Ah, I'm getting sick of it already, so let's talk about something more cheerful.

Thanks to the dinner invitation from the very Cool friend (arranged my transportation too! So touched!), eating fast food with gusto, joking and chatting with great friends, I'm recharged! Mentally and er, physically no lah, because ate fast food ma, high calories and fattening, bad for body, haha, I guess just mentally. Which is very important too! So I am very grateful to all of them. Arigatou gozaimasu! I now know that I am not really alone actually. I have great friends in KL as well as in Penang!

PS. Cool, if you are reading this (I guess you probably won't XD), just want to say, if you are a guy, I sure fell in love with you a long time already. LOL. I mean, are you psychic? You know all my thoughts and feelings. Hahaha... Maybe you are my Momo-chan. (reference to Kimi Wa Pet).


PPS. Took my first picture with a cosplayer! Chi from Chobits!

No comments: