Saturday, March 29, 2008

End of Second Year

Current time: 3.10am
Current place: hostel room

What the heck am I doing so late in my room, still blogging? XD
Nope, not rushing assignments... Assignments are FINISHED, at least until next semester. Hahaha...
Nope, not studying for final exam...
Nope, not insomnia...

Hahaha... I went out to let loose all the stresses, tensions, and all the negative feelings I've been having lately. Had great fun! Eating until so full, laughing at the jokes and teasing. Hahaha... But unfortunately I still haven't replace all the sleep that I lost this week. Broke record, slept for only 1 hour for a day. Hahaha... So, I look sleepy and 'chan' right now. Oh well, at least now I have ONE WHOLE WEEK at home to rest. And play! Hahaha... Since my industrial training will start immediately after my final exams.

Industrial training. The thing that has been my constant main stress. Hahaha.. Is finally settled. Guess what? I'm doing it here at Penang. Hahaha.. Don't know if it's the right choice, oh well, I have to go through it then only know right? Think of it as a challenge gua, to be more independent. Anyhow, after I made my decision, all things seems better.. Hahaha...

Aahh... Another semester. And next semester, I'll be third-year student. Then graduation. Time flies. I'll be moving out from hostel. Going to miss it though. Because had a lot of memories with it. Especially this semester too. No more going kepo with coursemates living near my room. No more late night oil burning together. Hahaha.. I'm definitely going to miss it.


PS. Not going to be online at home. So, go read other blogs for this whole week. HAHAHA...

No comments: