Friday, October 26, 2007

My lucky colour XD

Look what I found today! My lucky underwear colour! LOL!

Your Lucky Underwear is Blue

You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.
You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.

Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.
If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.


OK, I better buy new ones in blue colour. Hahaha.. Or maybe dye the old ones blue would be cheaper. Brilliant idea, eh?


PS. Wondering if I should change my blog skin. It's near the end of Year 2007 after all, a new blog skin would freshen up the page! Hahaha.. But, I still like the current skin. Hmm, maybe I search around if there is any skin that catches my eyes and then we'll see how. Maybe I should start now, seeing how fickle-minded I can get and how LONG I take to decide.. Hahaha...

No comments: