Saturday, October 27, 2007

Addiction

Huhuhu... So, I've decided to leave my number one distraction at home. Without it and the number two distraction (the idiot box XD), I hope to be able to study my fat, lazy ass off this semester. And so, I won't be able to blog for awhile. (Hehehe... good excuse! Muahahaha..) Don't miss me too much, ok? Ahahahaha...

Since I'm not going to blog for a few weeks, what should I write about today? Well, if you really want to know, my study isn't progressing as planned.. Barely touched the book. Hehehe.. And my dreams lately are becoming weirder and incomprehensible. Wait, they are supposed to be weird and incomprehensible right?? Just that it's weirder lately, and that makes me want to sleep longer. To see how it continues. Hahaha.. So my brilliant plan of waking up early (at least once) to study is dashed. Aww..

Oh! I watched a Jdrama that's um.. intriguing and thrilling.. Though, towards the end, you can somewhat predict how the storyline goes. But it's a nice drama for a change (You know the usual, sweet (or sad) romantic dramas (I love those too!!), this is definitely not the sweet or sad type). Give it a try! It's called Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi or A Million Stars Falling From The Sky, starring Takuya Kimura. XD Don't be fooled. He's NOT the good guy in this drama.

No comments: