Friday, October 05, 2007

I'll live today!

I'll live today and die another day! That's what my Brother told me that's what James Bond said when I ask to borrow his intelligence and courage for my scary presentation in front of, not only the lecturer but also the seniors and "super seniors". Not just some seniors, but those top seniors who won this and that competition.

Luckily it went OK, nothing bad or sad happened. our presentation was only so-so, well, what do you expect? It's a last minute job. After all, I had many other projects to rush, can't solely focus on one.

We stayed back to watch other groups to present, until it's already midnight. -.-" Well, the starting time was delayed half an hour, plus each group used more than 20 minutes, so it dragged until so late. Since I didn't eat much dinner (too nervous), my stomach was grumbling. Luckily it's puasa month, the canteen opens until morning (I think). My group mates and I shared a plate of nasi lemak that I heard from my roommate that it's delicious, but I never had the chance to try before. (Supper is fattening for me, haha.. ^^)

It's nothing super about it, only that the rice is nicer (santan is the reason, of course) and the ikan bilis and kacang is freshly fried, so it's crispy, unlike the usual ones during dinner. They cooked the food for dinner very early, obviously some is leftover from lunch, so the food tends to be cold and not crispy anymore. Then quickly went to sleep. Had to wake early, got a class at 9am. Overall it was a nice night.

Back to the lame saying. Yeah, it's kind cliche and lame but it did give me a bit lot emotion support. You know how people say, when you say it to yourself many time, you'll believe it. Or pretend to believe it. Hmm, I might adopt it to become my "slogan"...


PS. Gambate to everyone who are having their finals now or soon.


PPS. I miss home a LOT! Counting the days... 6 more days..

No comments: