Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Late Morning


Yeah! I finally went to The Gardens on last Monday! -.-" Don't know why I'm rejoicing just because of that. Just to sound cool, I guess. Hahahaha... Aiya, it's not really that cool, unless you got big bucks to buy stuff from there. Really BIG bucks, mind you. So was just window shopping as usual, though not before accompanying Mum to buy new shoes for my Bro's wedding. Oh! I forgot! Hehe.. I get to attend the wedding after all. The paper I was scheduled to take on the day after the wedding was postponed to a day later. Lucky! Oh well, maybe some of them complained about only having ONE day of holiday for Deepavali. It's kinda sad too, I mean, it's their New Year (I mean in their religion calendar) and how can they manage to get back home to celebrate if only one day of holiday is given?

So, was finally getting my lazy ass off the couch (and bed, XD) to post something in this neglected blog (Poor blog...), when I saw that s0hp0h was fighting with me in Facebook and the reason given is... because I didn't update my blog. -.-" OK lah, it's my fault, but my street credit keep dropping because I keep losing to you ar.. And it's no use if I pick fight with you since you got SO many supporters. That would be like digging my own grave lah. Hahaha.. Oh well, I DID say you can beat me if I neglect this blog, I guess virtual beating is also acceptable. Lol..

Ah, what was it that I wanted to write about? Oh yeah, so holiday study week is almost over T.T and I haven't made much progress in my revisions. Huhuhu.. And I'm having a hard time deciding whether to bring the number one distraction machine back to Uni for the finals. You see, for the last two semester, I leave it at home during the finals, since I KNOW I couldn't concentrate in the exams with this wonderful machine around. But that was also because the exams only took two weeks. This time it's THREE weeks. Look, I'm addicted to it. I doubt if I can manage to stay away from it for 3 weeks without any *ahem* permanent effect on me. But then, I'll be coming home for a few days (for the wedding lah) after a week. So I can get a dose of it before finishing my exams. But will I get the time to do it? After all, I got to help out for the wedding, PLUS studying for the Stat paper I'm having (since the plan to study it during the study week is umm, abandoned). Ah, I'll decide about it later, it's getting on my nerves.

*slap* This isn't the real topic I wanted to write about! I wanted to write about the mystery of coming out with various stupid, lazy excuses (inside my head) just to sleep a little while longer every morning before Mum comes in and wakes me up. There, I've wrote it. XD OK, I got to go cook my lunch now, til then, au revoir

No comments: