Monday, October 15, 2007

Love?


Yay! I'm back at home! Actually already passed a few days since my return. Due to my usual procrastinating nature, I postpone posting any new, juicy gossips. Ooh, I can see you paying more attention to my words. XD

Gossips my foot. More like a stubborn stain that won't go off even after repeated washing. You tell me what to do with someone who ask for your advice but only yearn to hear what she wanted to hear, not the real, sincere, honest advice that you would give. Who want to waste their time, energy and money(the phone bills) just to get frustrated because that person didn't really pay attention to what you said for the damn last hour.

Love. I have yet experience that girl-boy love (Oh, brother-sister count or not? XD), you know what I mean *eyes rolling*. So I don't have the power to criticize or gloat, but I know that you have to love yourself before you love somebody else. Just like, "you have to be a friend before you befriend someone", if you do not love and take care of yourself, how do you want to love another? And love should not be forced. Never. That's my principle. (Maybe that is also the reason why I only keep having crushes on people XD)

But this also make me ponder about something. Does love really make you blind? Blinded by the heart, until your mind couldn't think properly? This really worries me a little. So, right here, in this blog, I would like to ask you a favor. If one day, I got blinded by love and you know about it, please help open my eyes. I don't mind slapping or splashed with ice cold water, just wake me up. Thank you.

No comments: