Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Nodame!



Aww... I got hooked on the manga first, then its anime version. And now I found out that there is a handsome guy in the live action drama! I want to watch the drama! I want! I want! Gawd... could you not agree with me? Just check out the picture.

Oops. You are probably feeling like 'huh?'. No problem, I'll fill you in. Currently I'm hooked on Nodame Cantabile. The manga revolves around Noda Megumi (hence, Nodame), an untidy(is an understatement) girl who is exceptional in piano. Even though she couldn't read the piano score, she can play a difficult piece after hearing it once. However she plays the piano haphazardly. Shinichi Chiaki is her sempai (senior) who coincidently lives next door (much to his chagrin). He is also a brilliant pianist (and violinist) but he actually want to be a conductor. Nodame fell in love with Shinichi at first sight. He's the opposite of Nodame, clean, neat, good cook(wow!), perfectionist, confident. So you can imagine how hilarious it can get. But unknowingly, they complements each other well... That's all I'm going to tell you. Haha.. Oh, it made me want to listen to classical too... And now I know more names than just Mozart and Beethoven.

No comments: