Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Once again, I spend my holiday rotting in the house, basically doing sweet nothing except breathing and taking up some space. No income, no expenditure... Swell. Literally. I got my wisdom teeth extracted last week and now I have a swollen face. Oh, and new semester is starting very soon. Talk about perfect timing..

Last semester results are out. Can't say I'm not satisfied (actually very thankful that I didn't fail my Accounts paper), but once again Donald surpassed me. How DO you do it, dude? Oh well, congrats!! This new semester I vow to work my big, fat ass off...

If you are reading this, you probably already know that I'm resuming my blogging after such a LOOOONNNNGG absence. Gomen dasai to Cindy who keep checking my blog and arigatou for keeping my taggie alive. I promise to keep blogging now. If I stop without a good reason, you are allowed to beat me next time we meet.. (Hehehe.. thank goodness, you are so far away..)

Hope you like the new blogskin...

No comments: