Friday, June 22, 2007

Kijal trip


Since I have forgotten what I want to blog about today, I'll write something about the trip that my friends and I went not so long ago.. Kijal, Terengganu..

Not a bad place, though, if you are planning to have a more adrenaline-filled trip, you better go somewhere else. We stayed at Awana Kijal, and that place has a long stretch of private beach and a big golfcourse. It's very soothing, lying on the beach chair, listening to the waves. The waves are quite strong, so be careful if you want to swim in the sea. We didn't golf (hahaha...), but we did cycled around the place. We also took a local bus to town, well, mainly because all of us want to eat seafood -.-"... Man, the ride was almost an hour... The resort is really THAT far from town. Oh, I forgot to mention, we went to Awana by bus from Puduraya. We didn't stop at the station, instead we asked the driver to drop us off near Awana Kijal. Hehehe.. The seafood we ate was nothing exceptional, plus not that cheap too..

Oh, by the way, there is a spa treatment too, but our budget couldn't afford it.. Haha... so, I would say this place is suited for honeymoon.. Sea, sand, sun, spa and golf..Er, or is it sun, sea, sand? Spa and golf are extra >.< Hahaha...

No comments: