Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bad habits

I told myself that I will take good care of my health after I get better during the last time that I was sick. I was really really earnest when making that promise. But here I am, stuffing junk food into my mouth, staying awake until late at night, etc.. I'm so angry at myself! Why can't I keep a healthy lifestyle?? I don't eat right. I don't sleep right. It's no wonder I get sick!!!

I'm FED UP with myself! So from now onwards, here I pledge that I will led a healthier lifestyle.

1. Eat right. Stop buying junk food. More fruits and vege intake please. Water, drink more. Don't skip meals just because lazy to cook, don't know how to cook, etc.

2. Sleep right. Be in bed before 12am! No midnight oil burning, please. Any jobs, tasks, DO IT in the daytime. No late night gaming, please. No late night chatting, please. Just stop staring at the monitor and shut down for the day!

3. Exercise more. Stop facing the PC so much. Go out, sweat it out.

4. No negative thinking. Oh boy, this will be hard...

5. Do all the above!

6. Will add when I come up with it.

There! Please, please, stick to it. It's really sucks to be sick right? Oh dear, I talk to myself in real life. And I talk to myself in my blog too. I must be really sick.....

No comments: