Friday, November 14, 2008

Guys, skip this post!

1) link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3) tag 7 people at the end of your post (link or not, up to you)

4) let them know they are tagged.

1. To lessen the pain/shame/embarrassment, I laugh at myself the loudest.
2. My mood fluctuates like crazy, but it also depends on the company.
3. I like to read, yes, READING. But, it doesn't mean I read every type of books.
4. I dislike "immature" jokes.
5. Among all fairytales, I like Beauty and the Beast most.
6. I wish there is someone who would understand me/know what I'm thinking of without me telling. Hahaha...
7. I want to be good in cooking like my Mom.

Who the heck invented these tags? Not only I have to get it, I have to pass it as well. =_= Like a flu or virus is it? Oh well, I don't have a lot of friends who blogs, so so TERRIBLY SORRY, s0hp0h, Wai Hong and Soo Ling. >_<

No comments: