Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ill & paranoid

Again I've not blog for awhile. Haha... What's happening in my life that make me so lazy busy to blog? Well, same old same old stuff. Just that this semester I don't have final exams. *unenthusiastically* Yay. What's so great about no exams? Projects and thesis sucks. Because I'm a lazy, unmotivated, lost-without-directions/orders person. Haha. And oh, I have to stay here for the project during semester break. >_< Give me a break, I had no long hols since last year. :(

And oh, I've been having this sore throat for so damn long that I'm starting to become paranoid and think that I might caught something that is incurable. @_@ That makes me even more scared and anxious. Which makes me hard to get a good sleep at night. Because my mind would start thinking about how impossible can become possible and the more I worry, the more frustrated I become and I don't feel like doing my project and paper. I'm pathetic. Blogging about this makes me look more pathetic. Health is wealth, if I can have a next life, I hope I'll remember to take care of my health WAAAY younger.

Is it the pills or my sickness comes with sleepiness, lethargy? Or is it just the lazy me? Hahaha... I don't know what to think anymore. If I can, I don't want to think anymore. But I couldn't. Why I can't be like others who are happy-go-lucky??? Because I think that ignorance is just temporary bliss...


PS. I wish Blogger have password-protected feature. Then I can complain about some people being so lovey-dovey that I have to avoid watching them so that I won't get goosebumps... ;P Or maybe this illness is making me sensitive to it. Hahaha...

No comments: