Friday, October 31, 2008

Weakened but better...

I better post something or else you would think I'm still sick. Hahahaha... I'm much better, thanks to sinseh and chinese herbal medicines. Luckily I went home last weekend despite having to rush my assignments. With Mom and Dad's nursing, I'm back to healthy me again, albeit still weak and prone to headaches. And I'm rushing my assignments. Hahaha... Did nothing last weekend, lie on sofa, watch Astro. Feel so guilty to my groupmates. Pai seh, and thanks a lot for taking over my part of task! Thank you for being understanding. Fever is no play play, plus vomit is painful. So now actually is curi-ing tulang from my work to blog. Hahaha...

Actually I have loads to blog about sometimes. It's just that some content is for some eyes only. Hahahaha.. Yea, I want to bitch about people. Hahahahaha... So, today is just to drop by to say hi, thanks for still checking my blog! Especially s0hp0h and wwh. Talking about update, woi, wwh, you also no update long time ar. Hahaha...

Sometimes I wonder how true a friend can be? How sincere? How can one be called a true friend? Hmm.. next post maybe I'll continue this.. back to work now..


PS. I miss home...

No comments: