Friday, June 16, 2006

Soap Opera

Aaaahhhh! (ok, so this has became my opening-line trademark. *shrug*, so sue me)

Is God playing with me or testing me? I was supposed to practise swimming on Wed, when the dark clouds filled the sky. So, we cancelled it. In the end, it DIDN'T rain. at all. Ok, never mind...
So, Thurs was the plan B. And... i got some event that would prevent swimming for sometime... (*shake head*)
Then, i heard from donald that my swimming partners are planning to quit the class...
(gosh, why am i getting this news from donald, instead of them? ah.) Which would mean, i have no one else accompany me to learn... (yea, i'm chicken-hearted, so?) And lately i was feeling a bit down about my swimming... since i'm not making ANY progress in my breast-stroke and water-kneading... felt like quitting too.

So, i'm wondering if The Guy Up There is turning my life into a soap opera for his entertainment, (though K-drama is not bad. at least i get a handsome-looking hero, har har) or is He only testing my determinance and willingness to go on when the going gets tough??


As if my life is not depressing enough, there's another what-do-u-call-it-oh-yea J-day (J for judgement, not Jusco sale day, har har) no, that's not the right word, aha, my life-turning-point day. (em, sounds a little too serious...) one of them anyway. My Uni application result day. *pushing the thoughts out* Hopefully everything sorts out well later, if not sooner... sigh. (*looking upward*) man, couldn't u make this soap opera less depressing? bah.

No comments: