Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Confused

U might wonder why i didn't post in immediately after i got my Uni application results... Because, i couldn't describe how i felt. Or what "shud" i feel.

Happy because i got in? Grateful because many people aren't so lucky? Sad because i had to leave my dear family and friends? Scared because i'll have to live independently? Angry because they didn't give me nearer to home? Worried because i don't know if i can survives?

I guess i couldn't really blame them... after all, it's 1 of my choices...

But, when i think of leaving, i couldn't bear that... Maybe i'm a spoilt princess, but, i'll miss my family and friends very much!!! And that, i'm afraid, might break my heart... (and u thought u will only feel that way with your lover. bah. how wrong is that.)

Plus, maybe this thought of mine is too stereotyped, but, this question pops up to my already-confused mind: will i be surrounded by... *gulp* (apology in advance if anyone felt insulted in any way)... geeks? nerds? Or maybe *snort* i'll become one too? (as if i'm not already geeky enough with my love of books, ishh) Shallow, i know. But hey, i'm just a girl, not superhuman.. Perfect match, huh?

Eww.

Yea, i got the nerd course. Computer science. I don't exactly dislike it, (come on, i mean, if i dislike it, why would i accept the offer?? duh.) but i don't feel that enthusiastic... especially that i'll be away from kl... i guess you are asking where the h*ll i'm goin to... well, not a bad place. but the thought of being far somewhat dampened my spirit and mind to think logically. Not that i'm logical anyway... ah.

No comments: