Sunday, June 18, 2006

Bad hair day

Aaaahhh!!!!!!!!!

Scenario in a hair saloon:

Inside the mind of yours truly:

*snip snip* Don't worry, hair grows back quickly... Sigh, still couldn't manage to hoodwink myself, no matter how i persuade.

*snip snip* All i can say is thank god for the lack of my glasses. Without them, all i can see is someone chopping off the hair of someone else who looks kind of familiar... hey, that's me!

*snip snip* But my gut is telling me, she's hacking too much hair.... Even with my blurry vision, i can see it's true... Did she misheard or misunderstood me? I said shoulder length, not bald, ok??? and bits of hair are sticking onto my face... itchy...

*snip snip* AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! Stop! Stop! My hair! It's... It's... short!!!

*snip snip* How much more do you want to chop off? I couldn't bear to watch it any longer...

A guy enter.

*snip snip* All i can say again is thank god for the lack of my glasses. Couldn't see other people's reaction to my very short hair... though, couldn't check him out. bah.

*snip snip* *ka-ching* Like a thunderbolt, i'm out of there!


Home, in my bathroom:


AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *temporary earthquake* Gawd, gawd, gawd..... *banging my head to the walls*

My hair looks like..... My hair looks like..... My hair looks like..... "la-la" style

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

It's worse than if i went and got an auntie perm.....

To the hair stylist: I may look a bit too mature for my age, but you don't need to balance that with a horrible la-la haircut.... My face is already not-good-looking, now with this, i look like a freak.... imagine: a grumpy, chubby (aka fat), serious-looking face with a kiddie's haircut... *shivers*

Now what? Get some la-la clothes and start behaving like them? Wonderful.... (no offence to la-la people, it's just that i'm totally not into the la-la style thing)

I'm so dead.... Or rather, i wish i'm dead....
I don't even dare to go near a mirror.... maybe i should live mirrorless for a few years until my crowning glory grows back.... Better still, i should hibernate... and cut myself off from public appearances....

Ah, my soap opera life.

No comments: