Saturday, June 10, 2006

Breakout!!!

It happened again. The pc hang in the middle of a half-composed post. -.-"

Ok, anyway, let me rewrite it again.... er, what did i wrote last nite? ah.

AAAHHH!! (since when did 'AAAHHH!!' became my opening line??)
In case u didn't know abt my soon-to-be-made life-or-death decision, then u shouldn't be reading tis post. Scroll down to previous posts. Now scroll back up.

Bcoz of the problem, my stress-o-meter and worry-o-meter shoot up sky-high. And so my face DECIDED to breakout in pimples!!! ah, how can i face the world with my pimply face???? damn hormones. damn stress. (oh yea, i'm goin to blame them 1 by 1) damn money. damn new handphones. damn peer pressure (i figured this is the major reason i felt compelled to buy a new hp. har har) bah, enuf damning.


Oh yea, bsides tat, i want to make a public apology to donald.

I'M VERY SORRY that i dropped ur baby* onto the floor... I'll find the most furry pouch for ur baby* to lessen my guilt....



*her new hp!!!

No comments: