Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Moon, Cakes & Tanglung

*finger swipes the blog*
Horrors! My blog is collecting dust here. =_=" Hahaha... once again, been lazy busy to post. Hehe.. Let's have a quick one then. Time flies, been working for 3 months already! Readjusted to KL life once again, missing friends from the far up north, resume gossip sessions with KL friends ;P, etc etc.

Last Saturday was the Mid Autumn Festival and it reminded me of the previous celebration last year. And that made me a little nostalgic. Haha.. I had my fill of the festival's goodies this year, haha, mooncakes!, pomelo (my fav is sweet & sour), chestnuts (yum yum). By the way, mooncakes is getting outrageously more and more expensive each year. =_=" A mooncake is usually cut into 8 portions right? Last time, each portion costs around 1 buck. Now, it's around RM1.50. That, is just those normal type of flavors. Couldn't imagine what the price would be after a few more years. :S

Having a bunch of kids sure will drain your energy and help burn your calories. Haha... My nieces and nephew is a bunch of active kids. One minute I was giving food to one of them, the other minute I was entertaining another one. Then the paper lanterns are on fire, who do you call? "Yee yee!". Haha.. "Yee yee" (me) is the word that kept me busy for the night. As naughty as they are, they do make you laugh with their cute antics. Haha... so I didn't mind much, since I did missed out a lot of celebrations for the years before and thus, lost some opportunities to 'bond' with them. Hahaha... Though, if they stay too long, my fuse might starts to burn. Haha.. I'm very impatient and cranky at times. Lol.

PS. Been thinking about the new style of blogging, comic blogging. But my drawing sucks. Hmm, how?

No comments: