Saturday, October 17, 2009

What the...

Before you read any further, you might be interested to read back on the nightmare I am referring to, here. As you might notice, it has been 2 years since that particular nightmare. And what happened on the other day was...







*snap back to reality*







Yes, my life = joke * joke. I guess some of you might be wondering why I decline the "offer". Well, sorry, I'm just not that type to do that stuff. I would probably die from the embarrassment before I can finish saying "Hello". Plus, I'm not a conversation-person. I am more of the monosyllabic-answer person. If he is the same, then we'll listen to flies flying around us. Hahaha... Though, this 'incident', triggered a bunch of discussions wit M&D about having another half. And some issues, I found it to be interesting, maybe I'll debate about it in future posts. Eg. Women past the three-0, hard to find partner. Because, look old already. See what I mean about debatable. Haha... Til then, I continue my not-so-funny-to-me life...

No comments: