Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy times.... tiring times.... fun times.... sad times....


Today went to watch movie with Xifu n Ximou. Must blog about it. Hahaha... To remember mar.. Later when I old liao, still can reminisce mar. Hahahaha... Very fun and happy~~
I get to "miss" my van ride and ride Xifu's car. Hehehe... Watched Rogue, ok wor, short but got Michael Vartan, I like. Hahaha... Then go here and there, trying to decide eat what for dinner. Hahaha... As always, I don't mind, eat what also can lor... (not too expensive lar... hehe..) So went to this food court erm, called Telok Bayan or something like that. Bwahahaha... Ate honey chicken rice. Not nice, the honey is like sugar water :( Xifu and Ximou ordered Loh Bak and taiwanese sausages, so get to eat also. Hehehehe... This student memang chee yam, chee sik... Hahaha... Then they fetch me back. Aahh.. A few hours of bliss. No worries.

What worries leh? Well, I'm organizing a surprise birthday celebration for a dear friend here at Penang. I didn't know it would be such a tough job. Not only I have to arrange for all people's transport, I also buy the presents and cake. =.=" I think I'm the only organizer who need to busybody about everything... Thank God I have a helper, to lessen a bit burden and give ideas.. Thanks, you know who you are! ;P Not only transportation problems, also party pooper who just won't understand me. Go and blab/ask about the celebration with the birthday girl for what leh??? Where does the surprise will be then?? zzzz... Make me feel so tired only.

Sad about having to move desk next month. Sigh, but I guess, I have sit at the current place for very long liao also geh, now just 2 weeks at new desk. Should be ok lar...

Hahaha... Oh yeah, last sunday I went to my senior's convocation. Felt a little jealous. Hahahaha... Gave him a pen with his name engraved on it. Hope he will like it. Then after that, I went to Tesco and then Bali Bali to watch the Olympic badminton final with housemates. Hahahaha... Never try that before. Quite fun also, you get to clap with the people who were watching over there. Gasp together, cheer together, sigh together, etc, hahaha...

Monday pula went to eat curry mee with Rachel after work. Really on-the-spur kind of thing. She just ajak me during worktime and say will fetch me home. Hahaha.. Ate my favorite taufu fah also.. Hehehe...

Now very sleepy... whole week also nice, full with great memories.. I hope this Saturday will be great too! I did put a lot of effort in it... nearly give up if not for helper.. hahaha... Maybe I'll post some pics of this Saturday up if I got time. Hehe..

No comments: