Monday, June 09, 2008

L0v3 Resolution

*hugs X 100*
Long time no write! Until FINALLY a fan of my blog miss me so MUCH that he start to complain. LOL... Didn't you know? I was waiting for someone to admit that he/she miss reading my posts. HAHAAHA...

OK lah, it's my laziness again. Just like what s0hp0h commented, after work, feel tired, go to sleep, wake up, go to work, after work, feel tired, go to sleep, w.. You get the point. But it's a pathetic excuse. So, let's get down to business. Let's talk about me, me and ME. LOL..

Work: Pretty good. The graph have gradually rise up from the pit bottom(if you read my previous post, you'll understand). I think I've begun to adapt to the environment. I don't mind having tasks actually (because it is so damn boring if I just sit there with nothing to do but have to pretend I have something to do XD) and I feel that every task is an opportunity for me to learn something. Might not be relevant to my studies, but still useful. Anyway, so far so good lah. I'm grateful for that. I'm grateful to my seniors as well. Somehow I prefer to refer my colleagues as seniors, not sure why, maybe is because most of them are CS seniors (CS students from USM who have already graduated). So they don't seem old to me. Hahahaha...

Social: Pretty good also. Weekends go out for dinner, movies, etc. Saturday go eat home-cooked lunch at upstairs neighbor's place. Haha.. Last weekend went to Poh Ying's brother's wedding dinner. It was fun! I haven't been to a friend's wedding (albeit is actually her brother's) so it was really nice. Went with Soo Ling, Chia Shin they all.

Love: To be continued. I need to sleep or else I'll be drowsy all day long at work tomorrow. Actually, I am always feeling drowsy regardless I sleep early or late. Hahahaha....

No comments: