Wednesday, June 11, 2008

L0v3 resolution part2

Love: Realized something important after a long, hard thinking and reflection. OK lah, something happened before that. Maybe I misunderstood a certain someone's signals and hints, but that is not important anymore. I have finally realized that I am at a stage where I couldn't stay in love with a person for long. I felt so wrong, using the excuse that that someone is not my cup of tea, it's like saying that person is at fault. But now I know, it's me. It's me who have problem. I don't think I'm mature enough to be in a relationship. The period between falling in love and falling out of love for me currently super damn short. Hahaha... I develop crushes as easy as snapping a finger. Hahaha... OK lah, that is exaggerated. LOL. So instead of risking hurting other people's feelings (and mine also, of course. Hehe..), I think it's better for me to stay single and available.

That's all for tonight.. Again, I didn't achieve my goal of sleeping early... Hahaha... Oh well... sometimes socializing is not that bad lah, plus got food to eat also.. lol.. (Went to eat green bean soup cooked by Song Yeow ^^) Good night...

No comments: