Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Exhausted


After a month of lounging at home and hardly breaking a sweat, coming back to school proves to be a muscle-challenging task. My legs are screaming "No more walking please!!", my arms are shouting "Anymore heavy boxes or water pail and we'll go on strike!!", my joints are aching. Oh no... I'm sounding like a fifty-year-old woman! *groan*

Ah, who cares. It's there and real. I wish Santa would give me a massage chair. XD Lucky got a few days to rest. Yep, Christmas is near. Ha... How I wish I was small again. writing letters to Santa, leaving biscuits for him, even though I know he might not come to my house because it doesn't have a chimney. And how my letters wouldn't even reach him. Hahaha... the good old days.. I still remember the Christmas Eve where I realized the Santa is my sister. Lol.. Those were the happy days. And now? Well, I don't get presents from Santa anymore. Gift-exchanging yeah, but that is different. How will I spend my Christmas Eve this year? No idea. Probably watching some old Christmas movies on the telly, I guess. It doesn't sound so bad as it is. Spending some rest time on the couch is heaven to my exhausted muscles. Hahahaha...

No comments: