Monday, December 31, 2007

2008


Hehehehe... The lazy gene in me has delayed my new year resolutions making. But it's not too late. I still have 4 hours before the fireworks begin. Hmm... what was my 2007 resolutions?

...

Er, eh, ah, um ... I forgot. Let's make a new one. Hehehe...

Summer's 2008 New Year resolutions

1. Lose weight.
2.

No, wait. It's too general. You could hardly blame me not fulfilling my resolutions if it's that ambiguous.

1. Stay away from fast food. OK, maybe just once per month. No, make that TWO months.

2. Study at least TWO hours per day. Get rid of my games addiction. And my manga addiction.

3. Eat less chocolate. And doughnut. And fattening stuff.

4. Empty the trash can more often. (Sorry roomie!)

5. Don't spend recklessly. Buy what I need, not what I want!

6. Be more sociable. Don't frown when with strangers. Or looks as if will bite them if they come near.

7. Be more confident. Speak up. (Oh, this is an old one. It's forever on the list.. SIGH..)

8. Stop worrying about not having a boyfriend. Enjoy single life! Like spending all your money on yourself only. Muahahaha...


That's what I can think of right now.. Resolutions don't necessarily done only before or during New Year, right? I can always add more when it's needed... OK lah, I'm just lazy to think more. Hahaha... I want to watch my K-drama. Oh, must add that in the addiction list.


Happy New Year, everyone! Hope 2008 will bring more happiness and joy to your life! And mine too! XD

No comments: