Monday, September 10, 2007

Rollercoaster day

Whoopee! It's the roller coaster week! My emotions take a deep dive into the dark underground below, then soar up the beautiful sky above and then down again, the cycle goes on. It's the week where I crave for hot drinks and chocolates, want to curl up in bed and sleep instead of waking early for classes, get all moody and felt as if I'm surrounded by Dementors and might snap or bite at anyone who rubbed me the wrong way. Oh, and sometimes I get cramps too.

It's such a coincidence (The detective in me said there is no coincidence. Too much crime novel reading. Haha.. ) that I was reading a dear blog buddy (s0hp0h ^-^) and she wrote about her auntie visit and the extra package that she brings, I got visited by my auntie too. Hahaha.. it's as if the visits are contagious. Sigh.

And I just got some bad news too. Sigh. Looks like this semester I'm having final exams that lasts THREE f*&!@ weeks! SIX papers in THREE weeks. Each paper separated by three to four days. Bloody hell. I usually leave the laptop at home during finals (cause I know my addiction to it, hehe..) to focus on my exams. That was last year, and that finals lasted for TWO weeks. I can still manage for two weeks without laptop, but I'm REALLY worried what will happen if I'm laptop/Internet-deprived for 3 weeks.

That is not the only bad news. The second one involves the family. And I haven't break it to them yet. Ooh, it's related to my finals too. I got a paper on the day after my beloved brother's wedding. So how can I attend the wedding and also be on time for my exam paper?????? And how do I tell my brother that I couldn't attend his wedding???? And my own disappointment of not being able to be there. Ah, just typing out my bad news already pissed me off. Oh, maybe it's just the PMS.

No comments: