Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tambun biscuit

Everybody, I'm HOME!!! .....for a week... at least better than the normal 2days... hahahaha...
Aaah... just finish rushing my assignmentS, after the holiday got tests!! arg...
Oh well, at least can come back and rejuvenate... drink 'leong sui' n mom's soups....
So tired, really, i think 1day of walking in Uni compared to 1day of walking in kl is HUGE difference... (since i ride in cars in kl, hahaha! or either buses or lrt) But, in campus? don't waste time waiting for bus la... it's goin to be packed like a can of sardine anyway... But, my hostel is quite far from my school (tat's what we call faculty as) leh.. Oh well, can't grouse much, since i heard my friends in other Uni HAD to take bus, since their school ARE very far... guess i should be grateful... No wonder i didn't gain much weight even though i ate more than what i used to in kl... By the time i reach my school, i already burned up my breakfast or lunch... No wonder i get hungry so often... hehehe...

Wei, how come i'm back and already ANNOUNCED my homecoming, but no one is calling me to go lepak huh?? That day i thought want to hide in house and hv a R&R, every1 called n scolded me for not informing u guys of my return and didn't come out to lepak... I don't care ar, already bought tambun biscuit, if no one want them, i'll eat it all... wahahahaha.... don't worry, i can go back campus and burn off the extra calories... momo, i want my bday cake... kitty, i want my bday sushi... muahahaha.. ok la, i know u guys busy...

Hmm, long time no eat lots of stuff!!! everyday eat the same food... muak liao.. Last few days were even worse, bread for dinner... no time eat, rushing assignments...oh well, that fri(deadline) nite, went eat BIG meal..hahaha..pizza! aahh.. delicious.. Wish to eat sushi..pizza..burgers..cakes..dim sum..yum yum...

No comments: