Saturday, August 05, 2006

Home sweet home

Just to drop a line (ok, maybe 2, hehehe), to tell everyone:
I'm still here! Alive and kicking! Yea! I survived a month! Do you miss me??? Or angry at my laziness of updating my blog??
Hehehehe... I know, i know... i deserve your scolding... I do have plenty 'contact' with computers... but for assignments... hahaha.. and lab tutorials.. so, please forgive me.. please??? You all are very nice ppl, rite? I know you'll forgive me.


Btw, some of you asked questions, but i didn't have time to reply all, so here are my answers:


- nope, no leng cai in my course and in my year. seniors, got, but, sorry, taken.
- plenty of leng lui... (me included? hahahaha!!)
- ok, i'll eat on time and not skip meals. (frankly, i'm eating more than i used to in kl... getting FAT, omg)
- ok, i'll TRY to be less homesick... (please, don't ask me why i 'suddenly' go home, donald. You make it sounds like a crime to go home. You do it almost every weekend what, why can't i? hehehe)
- AND, to those "souvenirs" requests, you may have to wait for sometime... pun siew je, 1, no money (eat too much, hahaha!! and no ptptn, and costly bus tickets to kl), 2, cannot go out shopping as often, 3, places i go, don't sell souvenirs.


That's all for now. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO BLOG AS OFTEN AS I CAN!!!

Btw, i'm learning back all those maths, which i thought would be the last thing i'll see again.. and boy, Uni life is full with lectures, tutorials, assignments and tests.
Those ppl who said Uni life will be better than STPM, are either liars, or they don't have that much freedom during STPM. I'll choose home over freedom any day...
And oh yea, those 'go to Uni then only find bf/gf' are also lies... plenty are taken/took someone already. But then, i'm not encouraging u to find ur someone special before Uni, i'm just stating the truth. Me, for example, would not regret i'm single before Uni... but, during Uni... that'll depend on my luck and destiny lor..
Ok, 88..
Back to penang tomorrow...

No comments: