Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm back?

Wow. It's been 4 years since I've wrote something here. That long, huh? I didn't notice... Guess life takes up your focus unknowingly, and BAM! It's XX years already.

Anyway, I'm back! (I think? Haha..) Looking back at the old blog, I've changed quite a bit. Example, my old wishlist.    
  • Try a Japanese buffet - Tried it. More than once. Hehe..
  • More books to read - My books are now chasing up on me.
  • Visit Japan - Ohaiyo.
  • Get a boyfriend - Oh. This.
Hmm. The last one. Well, I guess there is no beating around the bush about this. I have to confess, I have hidden agenda of coming back to here again. I've been controlling this anger that grows whenever my idle brain strays to the memories of my ex. I guess I'm still stuck at the anger phase of a break-up. I know, I need time. But I think what I need most is, an outlet to detox my brain/memories. I need to voice all that anger out from my heart. And I thought of here.

I know no one want to hear me whine or cry or rage, I'm sorry. I'll try to keep it light and short, hopefully. I'm not trying to be an expert in moving on or in love. Heck, are there such people out there? I'm just trying to find back the summer that I lost when my heart was stamped on.

I think that's quite enough melodrama for the day. Haha.. Til the next post, keep your chin up and smile!

By the way, this is the 100th post published. Maybe I should celebrate with a chocolate bar or something. Hahaha..

P.S. Here is a screenshot of the old blog in case you have forgotten how it looks like. Hehe..


2 comments:

araleling said...

xD
welcome back :)

Summer said...

Thanks! Feels good to be back =)